From:
Theta Sigma <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 09:45:22 -0700
I waited for others to post their ideas.  Mine is to include more raw,
unheated fats in the diet.  It worked wonders on my dry, chapped rashy
skin (and psoriasis).  I think ingested foods work far and away better
than when applied-to-the-skin.  Re-lipidation is an important part of
healing from a standard (poor) diet.  Favorites of mine are avocado, raw
butter and cream, raw unheated nuts, raw suet from grass-fed, organic
bison or cow, unheated olive oil.  For my body I'm certain that the
liver is involved with the skin - so eating to heal the liver helps my
skin as well.  See "Food is Your Best Medicine" by Bieler for info on
foods for liver healing.  One additional thought - try apple cider
vinegar (1-2 tsp)  in a glass of water daily.  Do that for months or
continually - it will readjust the body metabolism.

-=mark=-