From:
jdynbttn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 23:11:34 -0400
>  I know I have already eaten more calories then I should have, so I don't
> want to eat anything else.

Lynn, at the beginning, you need to not worry about calories and just EAT
LOTS.  eat whenever you're hungry, eat as much as you want (so long as it's
paleo).  your appetite will adjust.  when i first went paleo, i ate
prodigious piles of food some days, and then other days i'd go almost all
day before i realized i hadn't eaten anything yet.  but most days, it seemed
like i packed away a HUGE amount, we're talking 2-3 pounds of meat some days
(i'm 5-9, 135 lb female, but i do lift weights).  your appetite will level
out once your body has what it needs.
i'd say eat more meat, looking at your menu for the day, a half pound of
turkey, goodness, i'd have passed out if that's all the meat i had.
good luck, and go eat a steak.  a big one.  have it rare.  and enjoy.

JoAnn.