ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 17:29:46 -0400
After I was mad, felt sorry for myself, and was generally depressed about
the whole situation,
I prayed about it!
 when all else fails *smile* and I thought of something... I can just take
my biology class and the lab that meets on Tuesdays and Thursdays, and the
College Algebra class that meets on Tuesdays and Thursday evenings, Jenna
can  drive me to the college before she goes to work, and  then either she
or Christa can pickme up, that way I would have  seven hours and my online
library research class so would still qualify for financial aid!!
two days would be better than five anyway!!!
thanks for listening to my complaints!
no one ever said life was fun did they?

Rhonda