ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Vinny Samarco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 00:10:32 -0700
phil,
What a good testimony.
On another aspect of that, I think it's terrible ther P P and M  fooled most
people with that song.  I didn't find out till later what that was about.
How about bridge over troubled waters?  I've heard that one sung in
churches, and the last verse is about ha needle and a heroin trip.
A beautiful melody and decptive words.
Vinny