ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:41:24 -0600
Hey Cindy as Phil and others have said we all know how you feel in one way
or another, isn't it interesting life is going just fine for a while and
then sudenly wham life takes all kinds of twists and turns all at the same
time almost feels like that ride the roundup your standing up and life tries
to force you back just like the gravity does on the roundup then your
spinning round and round and finally it stops.  hugs keep writing we are
here.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]