ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 27 Jun 2005 20:41:34 -0600
Hi all, if you could all when you think of it keep Todd in prayer his mother
is harpin on him big time for not going to work.  She is even going so far
as to say "well, maybe if you don't eat much maybe just a spoonful of
PEANUTBUTTER!!!!!?  but how can a person go for 8 hours on only that?  and
of course she's harpin on the schwans stuff "oh there probably full of
preservatives I'm almost feeling like there blaming me for him not being
well because of what I make for him and stuff.  So tonight and last night
and the night before we've had stuff like boneless skinless chicken breasts
with begies and tonight I made a stew in a crockpot and he still almost
threw up.  So its not me.

I'm just mad because poor Todd is already feeling bad for missing so much
and now his mom has to get on him about it and make him feel worse.  Besides
what's it to them anyway.

I just am trying to encourage him I told him that it doesn't matter even if
no one was agreeing with him I am.

Sorry didn't mean to vent but there you have my feelings grin so please pray
for me to shut up and for Todd to feel peace.

Thanks

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]