ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 21:42:33 -0600
Pinky,

Everybody is ok.  Taylor has a little scar at the corner of his mouth from
his recent roll off the bunk bed but the stiches are out and he is fine.
Gretchen is still on echurch, as far as I know, but she was having trouble
with her computer for several days until a friend came over and fixed it.  I
don't know if she is taking the time to read all the echurch mail or not.
Sandy does but she has been really busy the last few days getting ready for
our trip.  We are leaving this Friday, 17, for a few days in New Jersey with
our oldest son and his family.  We aren't going to be gone long but we are
taking little Everett, he is nine years old, with us and flying to
Philadelphia Friday.  My son lives about an hour, I believe, from Phily.
This will be our first time to the East Coast.  Well, my first time.  But
we'll be back in five days.  The only granddaughters we have are my oldest
son's so they are looking forward to having grandpa and grandma come to see
them.  They are about 7 and 5 years of age.

Phil.