ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sat, 28 May 2005 19:53:48 -0400
The eye doctor  Ben saw was very negative, he siad he could do lazor on the
left eye, but personally he did not think this would help, he could remove
the cataracts, but this would probably only improve his sight by 10% so he
said he would whatever Ben wanted!!! we are going to  find a doctor closer,
and see if it is as bleak as he says!  10% is something anyway, so I would
be inclined to have the cataracts removed! we just need someone to explain
if the damage done is irreversable or not, this man Ben said was totally
negative, while I believe in telling the truth, surely there should always
be some h ope!
Ben seems to be taking it well,  but  we worry what will happen, will his s
ight bet wore, will it stay as it is!
Rhonda