ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 May 2005 19:49:16 -0500
Oh! Rhonda!

I'm praying for you. It's so easy to fall down stairs when there are no
railings. I refuse to go down our front steps until Vernon puts railings
around the entire front portch.

When we first moved here, I fell up the back steps several times and there
are no railings there, either.

You and Ben need many lovings and squeezings.

Love and blessings,
Pat Ferguson