ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 23:07:30 +0000
All shelly honey.  I am glad you are going to the classes.  I can say I know how you fill but I know it is a mourning process.  Just remember God is going through it with you all the way.  And the new dog will not replace Radar but it will fill in some of the broken parts of your heart.   Father in Heaven thank you for being with Shelley and carrying her all the way.  Help her with the empty ereas caused by not having Radar.   Let this new dog fill the void, not replace but put new love for it to over ride the hurt.  Thank you Jesus inyour precious name I pray Amen
--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74