ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 May 2005 17:14:45 -0400
    Rhonda,
    I'm doing okay.  I have been pretty busy lately.  I am pretty tired.
Tomorrow we are having a Mother-Daughter Banquet at church and I have been
helping with that.  Sunday my friend is getting baptized and then I am going
to her house to eat lunch.  Then I am coming home and going to the mall with
her.  Wednesday I start my job and thursday through Saturday I'm going to
stay with a friend I use to be in the ministry with.  I will be performing
at her church while I'm there.  Then that Saturday I go to the nursing home
to perfomr and that afternoon I have a benefit to help with.  Everything
seems to be falling at once.  I have to go to the mall to get my Dad's
birthday present and my boyfriend's Birthday present.  My Dad's birthday is
the day after my Boyfriend's B-day.  I also have to buy my boyfriend
something because we have been together for six months.  He has something
planed for us and I don't know what.  I know a few details but don't know
what we are going to do.  It kind of scares me not knowing.  I didn't think
we should celebrate six months but he thinks so.  Well Rhonda I hope you
sleep better tonight.

Amy