ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 17:14:03 -0500
I found the setting for nomail on the web page for E Church.  So I'll be
headed out of Dodge city for a while pards. If you need to get in touch
with me for any fathomable reason you can at

God bless.

Brad

on 04:50 PM 5/12/2005, Brad D said:
Hi All,

I'll have need to go no mail for a spell. I'm not sure how long, a
weekend, a week, a month, two months, three four, who knows. Anyway, I
can't find the instructions to set my sub for no mail. Appreciate  a hint
quick like as I'm in need. Thanks much.

Brad