ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sharon Hooley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 May 2005 16:35:23 -0700
Once when I was at the Gooding, Idaho State School for the Blind, someone
brought in a horse, a bear and a monkey.  I got to hold the monkey, and it
took my finger in its hand.  Another time when I was at an aquarium with my
parents, feeding seals, one of the seals came up to the rim, and it seems
like I felt its beard on my forehead!  My dad gently nudged me back away
from it.

Sharon