ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 8 May 2005 23:02:15 -0500
Kathy,

Is there any other place Chris can go upon his release? I might seem a bit
forward by my stating such, but I'll take my chances because first of all,
I feel it is prompted by God, and secondly, you are a good enough friend
to hopefully understand and I feel it an injustice to not say this. I'll
precursor this by saying there is always the chance I'm wrong, but I also
know better to recognize and not ignore such inner promptings, so please
pray about it and seek God's direction putting aside parental anything to
get a clear view. When I read your note on chris' arrest, coupled with his
behavior of late, and past behavior, I felt God say to me Chris ought not
return to your house anymore. Please, do not consider this a meddling, and
I pray to god it isn't, just please consider that word, I have prayed
for  personal safety before for you guys, as much as I'd love to believe
it, there is a great chance Chris has not yet met his worse day
regarding  his issues.Forgive me if this is out of line, as I say, I felt
not right  not saying what is laid on my heart.

Brad

on 02:06 PM 5/8/2005, Kathy Du Bois said:
Well, my mother's day started out with a call from Chris!!  He begged me
come and get him.  He said that he was sorry.  He's sick.  This part is
true.  He wanted to know how long he would be held there.  I told him that
his life is not in my hands right now.  He begged me to drop the
charges.  He promised to do better.  I said "NO!"  I told him that even
the
state of Maine, (as liberal as it is), said that he was out of line and
that I had no control where he would go after his court appearance on
Tuesday.  He may come home, but who knows.  After that, I had to go to
church and lead worship!!  Anybody want to trade places!
Kathy