ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 08:18:16 -0400
Actually, Vinny,
I agree with your position on Dr. Laura.  She really does a lot of good and
has a lot of truth to what she says.  I see her more like a Saul, waiting
to become Paul.  She is definitely a seeker and she is very honest about
that.  I'll bet though that if she ever does become a Christian, she'll be
taken off the air. Kathy