ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 5 May 2005 16:30:45 -0500
I think doctor Laura likes to put on those folks which she has an easy
time of lording over them and makes for nice ratings. Perhaps it is not
true now, but when she started I heard she wasn't a doctor of anything. I
was disappointed one day to turn on the radio and hear her as a guest on
Focus On the Family. Sort of knocked down my respect for Dobson a bit, not
that he is 100% correct but carries some wisdom.

Brad

on 07:59 AM 5/5/2005, Kathy Du Bois said:
Yes Phil,
I saw it.  Unfortunately, I replied to your first post before reading
through everything.  I do that lots of times because I'm afraid that I'll
forget.  You know how it is when you get old.  Oh, I forgot, you wouldn't
know about that, being only thirteen and all!  GRIN!

Anyway, I often tell Christians that Doctor Laura is a good person to
listen to because she is a modern day pharasee.  Then I tell them to
imagine a whole room of Doctor Lauras, only of the male persuasion, and
then you'll have a sence of what Jesus was up against.  I've found that to
be a pretty affective approach to the whole thing.
Kathy