ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 13:09:02 -0600
I agree, Vinny.  My sister said the thing on TV had almost no Scripture to
it and was mostly the preacher telling the demon, who was making noises and
guttural sounds most of the time, he had to leave.  How exhausting and a
waste of spiritual energy, sort of speak.  Give me the Gospel any day.  I
guess the guy, according to my sister, spent most of his time trying to
force the demon to confess Jesus Christ is Lord.  Yippy kie a.  Do you think
a demon gives a rip about confessing Jesus is Lord?  they don't mind because
lying is what they do so why not lie about anything they wish.  I know I am
cynically minded but my sister, since she taped the thing, is going to let
me see it, so maybe I'll have more favorable comments later.  Not!  they say
the young man, although he had other demonic problems later for which he had
to return, did become employed and established a relationship with a young
lady so I was glad he had progressed that far.  Demons, however, are more
than willing to allow people to do whatever they want in life as long as
they continue to listen to the lies they implant in their thoughts.

Phil.