ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 28 Apr 2005 23:27:47 -0500
Please join me in prayer for a net friend I've known for going on nine
years now. Her name is Marianne Walch. I've just chatted with her husband
and she is in the hospital with tumors on her lungs which the doctor
believes them to be cancerous. They are doing a biopsy tomorrow. Marianne
within the last year was hospitalized and nearly found her maker from
severe health issues due to smoking. She was put on oxygen 100% of the
time and now finds herself not yet out of the woods with a gloomy
potential in her future.

Brad