ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Shelly Pryor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 13:02:25 -0700
Hey all, I'm working on updating the portion of my website about email
lists. I was wondering if some of you could help me out. I'm not interested
in joining all the lists to checkthem out, but I want to recomend lists that
are at least somewhat active, supportive, and friendly, not that occational
heated discussion can't take place in fact I think that can be good, but in
general supportive places. The topics I currently cover are christian lists,
blindness, equestrian, and hopefully to be adding guide/service dogs. I
would like the subscription address and a url for the list. Thanks much and
I'll let you all know when the page is up.