ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amy Gordon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Jul 2005 10:11:42 -0400
    I talked to Melissa my best friend last night and she said, Gracen had
the surgery.  They went in through her side.  They didn't have too take the
kidney out.  They are pretty sure it is cancer.  They started testing it
yesterday and said it takes a day or day and a half before they will hear
the results.  If it is one kind of cancer she wont have to have any kemo,
but if it is anything else she will.  Please continue to pray for her.  They
are saying she is doing fine despite the surgery and all.

Amy