ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:19:45 -0600
Hi, just wanted input from those in the know.
I intend to take this machine down and see what the guy here in town can do
to bring it into the present.  I want to make it our single machine to be
used by the both of us.
My wife likes Eudora and I like outlook for email.
I will use a text to speech program while she will use an enlargement
program.
We both like internet explorer for the internet and I want to be able to
copy cds.  It would also be comforting to have some sort of backup system to
save info to, incase the computer ever took a turn for the worse.
I have been busy cleaning stuff out of this computer which I don't want to
loose, such as mp3s and recipes in text files.
I would like to be able to keep my email contact info and even a lot of the
messages I have logged back in folders here in outlook.
I am not sure how much the computer guy's wand can do but I intend to ask
for all of this anyway.
I want to get a bigger screen for the wife and and and.
Any thoughts or suggestions?

Matt