ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:42:29 -0700
Over the last couple of weeks, things were kind of hectic at our
house.  Sandy went for her normal annual mammogram.  The next
week, the doctor called and said she had to return because there
were some anomalies that showed up in the mammogram.  She returned
and had another mammogram, followed by an ultra sound, which
showed at least one lump.  A few days later she went in to have it
biopsied with ultra sound equipment guiding the procedure.  As
most of you know, Sandy had cancer, a malignant melanoma, about
six years ago.  They removed the growth, she went through
interferon treatments for 12 months, and she now has an excellent
report on her health.  Yet, when these things happen, it can't
help but stir up old memories.  We prayed about these things in
our Friday night prayer meetings.  My son, Everett, had a vision,
or something like it one night, and told all of us what you are
about to read below.  My son asked that this be read by as many
people as I know so I thought echurch would like to read about it.
Sandy has told me that she has talked to our son in detail about
what he saw, as far as the shape was, and it seems to match
exactly what the doctor described in the ultra sound.  All of this
seemed to happen so quickly, and we felt caught off guard, that it
seemed there wasn't much time to post anything to echurch at the
time.  Plus, other things were going on at the same time and it
just didn't get posted to the list.