ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 17:12:58 -0500
See what I am reading...
seems that our fellow Descartes wants to take apart everything he has
thought he believed, and see if it makes a good foundation.
He then wants to  see which beliefs will support his foundation.  He has for
his foundation a belief in God, and that God is not a deceiver, so there we
can agree.
It's reading the other five meditations that is so  time consuming!

Who will deliver me from words and phrases,
from  arguments  that are hard to understand,
and harder still to express,
Give me this simple truth,
That there is a God,
And in spite of all I am,