ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Ned Benton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Sep 2005 00:06:19 -0400
Phil,
Thanks for the update on George.  Wow!  George is really having a battle.
We will remember that the "battle Belongs to the Lord"  and we will stay out
of His way and let Him fight the battle. How awful to feel so thrown away
and then have the one to whom you have devoted your life and given your
years stand against you because you believe and trust the Lord.
Father, touch the hard heart of Vivian and soften it to receive your love
and care in her life and life's struggles.  Give George strength to hang on
in spite of the negativity of his wife and to lean on you.  Father, we know
that you can use even Vivian to your good.  I aks that you use them both to
accomplish your purpose in their lives and give them peace in this storm of
difficulties.
In Jesus we sak it,

Amen