ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 29 Jul 2005 07:07:00 -0600
Monday he rather we are going back this morning thanks all of you for your
prayers and support.  The doctor looked at it yesterday and said it doesn't
look infected but when both Doc Maccracken Todd's doctor and my doctor
Doctor Wigs looked at it they both agreed that they are not impressed with
what they saw and I'm not sure if they were meaniong his eye surgeries
because apparently what's going on is that a stitch is trying to work its
way out of Todd's eye and that they think is what is irritating the eye.
What we are thinking is going to happen is that Todd is going to have a
surgery to remove the implant in his eye and replace it with some skin graft
from his leg which I had done when I was a kid.  I am sure that this doesn't
make much sense to some and it does to some but all we need right now is
prayer.

Thanks again

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]