ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 15 May 2005 09:24:48 -0600
All I can say to this is wow good points all of them.  Your right I think
sometimes when we read something over and over we just begin to just read it
then the Lord gives us a lightning flash which doesn't kill us but instills
in us His thoughts about that passage.  Good points Vicki thanks for
sharing.

One of the sad things about things is that those who are legalistic would
tear us from that thought.

Lelia Struve email [log in to unmask] msn [log in to unmask]