ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Pat Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 May 2005 12:10:22 -0500
Hi Julie, Rhonda and Everyone,

I want to use Audible, but I don't know anything about it. If someone could
write to me off list and explain what it is, I would appreciate it very much.

I know there is a membership fee, but does one have to also pay for each
book they download?

I currently get books from BookShare, but not all the Christian books are
up there.

How many of you have read books by Jeanette Oak? I just love her books.

Love and Blessings,
Pat Ferguson