ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 7 May 2005 16:12:50 -0500
Lawrence. According to God's word, to quote, make, a friend, one needs to
quote, be, a friend.

Brad

on 11:17 PM 5/6/2005, laurent coleiro said:
--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_4602136=_=_=_

can any body tell me how can i make friends

please thank you--Original Message Text---
From: Karen Carter
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 00:53:18 +0000

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_24128_1115427198_0

Father in Heaven thank for your servant Steve.  Continue to be with him in
all his responsiblilitiest for his church Lord.  thank you Jesus
in your precious name I pray Amen

--
Christ is either Lord of all or he is not Lord at all.
Karen Carter '74

> [...]

 > the guesses you get, and the thought came to my mind, I hadn't been
praying
 > for pastors. So, I suddenly heard myself, without warning saying, Lord,
 > send me a pastor to pray with. Two hours later, a pastor from another
state
 > called me and said he need to set up a schedule of prayer sessions with
me.
 > Please pray for Steve. He is an assistant pastor, a church
administrator,
 > and a whole bunch of other things, in a church which has 700 people
coming
 > to it.
 >
 > Phil.
 >
 > Phil C Sharp
 > The Coil Of The snake
 > A Free Online E-Novel
 > www.SafePlaceFellowship.com

--NextPart_Webmail_9m3u9jl4l_24128_1115427198_0--
---
[This E-mail was scanned for spam and viruses by NextGen.net.]

--

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_4602136=_=_=_

can any body tell me how can i make friends
\

please thank you--Original Message Text---
From: Karen Carter
Date: Sat, 7 May 2005 00:53:18 +0000