ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Kathy Du Bois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 19:36:05 -0400
Hey Phil,
I"m sorry that this devotional  bothered you.  I can tell that it struck
deep.  Sorry about that.  I'm curious though, how do you respond to the
fact that God does use depressed people:  charles Spurgen for example.  He
was really in the depths, but look at what he accomplished with his
ministry!  I'd love to here your thoughts.

I personally resonated with the thought in this message  that "Its not
about me!"  In todays selfish society, I think that even we Christians
forget that.  We loose sight of the fact that there is a bigger purpose and
a master plan because we don't necessarily like our part in it.  This
devotional helped me to remember that and shift my focus accordingly.
Kathy