ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 19:37:28 -0500
Amy,

You know what I really like and respect about this revival? Although
numbers are always a sign of an effective word having gone out and made a
difference in people's lives, the true intentions of that revival is shown
in the discipling you talked of. So many are eager to quote, bring someone
to the Lord, and then drop them and on to the next one brought to the
Lord. What is  so important is to insure good soil in which to grow. So
many are left on the rocks, ditches and among the thistles and thorns with
no support and help. I commend the follow up efforts and plans and pray
there is an awesome power in that ministry to help those folks be stronger
Christians than those who are discipling them.

Brad

on 01:32 PM 7/6/2005, Amy Gordon said:

 > REVIVAL UPDATE:
 > I'm sorry that I haven't sent my Words of Wisdom for the past few days.
We

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.