ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 5 Apr 2005 21:41:43 -0500
Julie,

Let's see. A relatively new home owner in the past year or so, to my
knowledge also  seeking your place in the music department of your church
of late unless you now have better direction than last posted, attended a
music workshop in Calif within the past year and also seeking prayer for
your music ministry, and if I remember right, geez I hope so, I believe
you have changed positions at work or will be??? sorry about that lack of
recall on that one. Where are you with work now?

You are definitely  an unforgettable member of E church. I don't always
post replies but have you all in mind as God puts them there and as I
recall the needs posted and replied to.

Brad

on 07:40 PM 4/5/2005, JULIE MELTON said:
How come everyone forgets me?  I mean, this isn't the first time either.
Every time I ask for prayer I get a couple replies, but when someone says
they are praying for everyone, they never mention me.  Am I really that
forgetable?

JulieMelton
visit me at
www.heart-and-music.com