EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Howard Kramer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Feb 2006 11:59:37 -0700
[Hello All - I am trying to gather information on transportation for
injured students on big X or big XII campuses. If any of you are fit these
two categories, please consider responding to the short survey below.
Thanks in advance. - Howard]

Dear Colleague:

CU is investigating the provision of transportation for temporarily injured
and mobility impaired students on our campus. As part of this process, we
are surveying the services available on other campuses for this population,
particularly among Big X & Big XII schools. If you could answer the short
list of questions below and return it via a reply to this e-mail, it would
be greatly appreciated. I will be glad to share my results. The survey can
be found below.

Thank you,
Howard Kramer

1) Name of institution:

2) # of students on campus:

3) Density/Layout on campus (i.e. narrow walkways, high density; spacious
walkways, non dense):

4) Type of vehicle(s) used (cart, van, other-specify):

5) Managed & funded by:

6) Is vehicle wheelchair accessible?

7) Restrictions/requirements for use?

8) Fee charged to students, if any:

9) Other comments:

10) May we contact you for more information?  If so, please provide your
telephone number:

Howard Kramer
Assistive Technology Lab Coordinator
AT Conference Coordinator