EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
David hilbert Poehlman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Equal Access to Software & Information <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2011 09:24:24 -0400
Braille is important.

On Apr 5, 2011, at 10:59 PM, George Kerscher wrote:

Hello,

Just responding to one item.

The conference program and the restaurant menus were available in DAISY. They could be downloaded in advance from the DAISY website, and they were also on CD at conference registration. This is the same as it has been over the past several years.

Best
George