C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kathy Pink <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Nov 2004 11:11:18 -0800
I hope you are feeling better, today, Ken.

ken barber <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
well, i had an appointment in my home town in
alabama. with all the stops for stiffness what was
once a 2 1/2 dive has went to about 4.
now my wife had drop ben and a couple of buds at 6
flags (a local amusment park) about an hour's drive
from here. it was a delayed birthday celebration.
i left in time to just come by and pick them up. i
arrived at the proper exit of the interstate and then
took 1/1/2 hours to go 2 miles. after that addition to
the driving time and stress, i was not in good shape
arriving at home. my hands were numb. my hips and
lower back were throbing with pain and my shoulders
and elbows were inm full flareup mode.
i have been unable to go today. judy took ben to
church. i stayed home. i hope i am better tomorrow. i
feel like i have been beaten with a broom handle. i
may take a week to get over this trip.
just letting you guys in on my pain. more or less
just hoping expression will help.
thanks for listening. or i should say reading.