BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cuyler Page <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The listserv which takes flossing seriously! <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 00:17:10 -0700
Hey,

I don't know where that attachment came from on my last post a few minutes
ago.

Hope its not a bad one.   Sorry if it is.   I dropped my lap yesterday, so
maybe something is happening, but Norton is supposed to be doing its job,
and says all is normal here on the home front.

Can anyone tell me where the attachment came from?

cp in bc