BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS Archives

BULLAMANKA-PINHEADS@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gabriel Orgrease <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Jan 2005 07:31:35 -0500
Met History wrote:

> Gab & Eti were sitting in the front row, just a few feet from the
> Japanese crotches,  but they didn't recognize me.

Did you give them the secret signal?
Don't feel bad... they did not recognize the crotches either.
Did they have Altuna with them? Altuna would have smelled the crotches
and then told them about it later.
You have to keep in mind that Altuna is sort of a seeing-life dog.
Without him Gab & Eti are dysfunctional... with him they are too, but
even worse without him.
A difficulty w/ avante-garde is that it no longer creates riots.
Unless you are in Phelps, Vermont.
You could have done your part and stood up and jiggled!
Then again, we are happy that you did not.
Was Ubu Roi there?

][<