From:
Bob Humbert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 13:37:55 -0700
The list seems to be a little quiet and so I thought I would ask; Where is
the best place to go to see all of the ham gear modified for the blind at
one time.  Does the Handiham camp have lots of venders displaying their
stuff or is there some kind of a trade show where one could go to see all of
the stuff in one place?  I know that we are a very small minority, thank God
;it would be nice if none of us were blind, but there should be one place at
least once a year where we could go to see the latest and greatest.  Reviews
are nice but......

I thought about this when I looked into the Soundssweet speakers.  If they
can do all that they say they can they would definitely be worth the $119
that they cost but that's pretty steep to replace a $2 speaker if there
isn't a real dramatic difference.  If you haven't seen one or looked into
them their website is:

www.soundssweet.com

Next Wednesday I go to the hospital to have a whipple procedure done and
that's going to take me out of circulation for quite some time.  It's one of
the most nasty adnominal surgeries there is.  Please keep a good thought for
me at that time.

Bob Humbert   kg6yaa