From:
Ed Malmgren <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Aug 2005 22:03:09 -0600
Howdy Bob and no I don't mind the message hooked to mine.  I used a 10 foot
pipe one and a half inch water pipe with about three feet put in the ground,
just in my lawn so I guyed the pipe from the 7 foot level at the base of the
ant.   If you put the pipe in concrete or a stronger way than I did you
would not have to guy the pipe.  The radials as I remember are five and a
half feet long and there is 4 of them.   I put the ant. on the pipe and
stood on a ladder to put the radials on last.  the mounting bracket at the
base of the ant. has a hole where you can put a pipe in it and raise the ant
with this pipe as a leaver.  When the ant is vertical you put a couple bolts
in and tighten them and the ant is up.  Then put on the radials.  The nice
thing is you can walk under the radials with out spearing yourself hi hi.
Bob If you need any more info please don't hesitate to ask me.  Thanks.  Ed
K7UC