Date:
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 11:56:39 -0400
Hi,

Can you actually get an amateur radio that knows all, i mean this, all
frequencies? Like 1 mhz (aM) to 2.99 mhz (uhf). Because I dont know if this
is possible to do. I want to request a radio like this from handihams after
I get my license. Then, next year, go back to hungary, get a license their,
and use my radio their as well. But hungary have totally different band
plans, like they have 61 to 66 mhz, which is channel well like 2 here.

Regards: Tomi