From:
Richard Fiorello <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 20:42:05 -0400
Hi pat;
I was looking at Tentec's web site and there was no mention of speech and
the Jupiter seemed to be a very visual radio.  I think lots of effort was
put into the display letting you see graphs etc and I could care less about
the display.  It is unfortunate though, because I have been left with the
impression they have a really quality receiver.  I used a tentec delta lots
of years ago and loved it but once again there was no speech.
Rich