Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 29 Aug 2005 11:06:34 -0500
Hi Diana,

See this Microsoft Knowledge Base article:

Dial-up Modem or PPPoE Option in New Connection Wizard Is Unavailable
http://tinyurl.com/2otkt

Note that the solutions offered involve editing the Registry which may sound
difficult and scary on the surface, but it really isn't. First and foremost
is to make sure to back it up and insure that you understand how to restore
the registry if a problem occurs. This is discussed at the beginning of the
above article, but a quick and easy way is to open the Registry Editor by
going to Start / Run and type "regedit", sans quotes, and press the "Enter"
key. In Registry Editor with "My Computer" selected, go to File and click
"Export...", give it a file name and save it to a location of your choice.
Should you need to restore it, just double click the file and choose "Yes"
to the question of adding the information to the Registry.

Sven Swanson, Sr.