EASI Archives

EASI@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Richard Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 11:15:28 -0700
Dear Easi,
Has anyone tried aDesigner/  http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/adesigner
I like it as a teaching tool.

Richard Jones
Assistant Director
Disability Resource Center
Arizona State University

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This e-mail message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you believe you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender.