From:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carrie Owen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Feb 2005 02:39:33 -0500

Hi all!  We are currently recruiting for Team GlutenFree San Francisco!
The event is July 31, 2005 and includes a 5K, half marathon and full
marathon.

Walkers and runners are welcome!  Team members will train for the event
and raise money for Celiac Disease!  Information packets are now available.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] to receive your information
packet.  Team GlutenFree AZ was a huge success and a lot of fun!  Hope you
will join us!

Carrie Owen