From:
Cayla Schafer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cayla Schafer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2005 09:08:04 -0500

Hello,

Here is a summary of replies I got regarding gluten free
restaurants/grocery stores in Myrtle Beach:

-there is a health food store on rte 17 (going north it is on the left hand
side)- this is a major st in MB and shouldn't be too hard to find

-Outrigger- steak and seafood place- should have no problems there
-Outback -gf menu (and gf dessert...yeah!!)
-Carabass Italian Grill- has a gluten free menu on website
-Bonefish grill
All of these places have gluten free menus and all you have to do is just
ask!

-there are many nice seafood restaurants at smaller beaches in surfside
beach and murells inlet as well

ALSO
-www.goodhealthpublishing.com has a list of national/regional restaurants
and if they have gf items on their menu (but... do you have to pay to have
access to this?!?!)
-there is also a card that you can take with you to restaurants to ease the
ordering process (I'm going to have to get me one of these cards!)

As for health food/grocery stores I'm going to go online and do a little
bit more investigating... I'll let you know if I find anything. Thanks
everyone for all your help. I really appreciate it!!

Cayla in Canada :)