From:
Kratzmeier Family <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kratzmeier Family <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 May 2005 16:06:51 -0400

Thank you for the responses.  Here are some of the responses that I received from members (if they were duplicated, I did not add them on this list):

Berks hot dogs (there is a stand just for these, check out the map)
Boardwalk fries (again a stand for these specific fries)
All hamburgers and salads in park are GF (according to park guest
services)- obviously without bun and croutons.

There is a Kosher market inside the park and close to the entrance.
Here is the excerpt from hershey park guest services email:
>   Many people with Gluten allergies eat at the Central Pa. Kosher Mart -
>   it has fresh melon salad, rotisserie chicken, Tofutti, hotdogs that
>   are gluten free, but the roll is not, falafels.
 Contact for this person would be 717-392-8002
 Open Mon - Friday @5:00 and reopens Sunday

There is a Subway deli there which has some GF items (check the web
site?).  My daughter doesn't eat there due to possible cross-contamination issues but I know other celiacs do.

try [log in to unmask] - she recently sent a mail about a gf day @ Hershey

Contact Jerri Clark, HersheyPark Dietitian, at 717-534-3325.  They have a
list of all the GF food items per restaurants in the park.

There is a kosher stand in the park, fairly close to the entrance -- when I checked last year, the hot dogs were GF (obviously specify that no bread should touch it), the roasted chicken, tuna fish, tofutti soft serve ice cream were all okay.

Thanks again,
Michele