From:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mireille Cote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 08:25:08 -0500

Hi all members,

I'm glad to inform you that our GF lists have just been updated, thanks to
our crew responsible of these lists.  They have given a lot of their time
for all of us to have them on hand.

To access them, loggin to the Delphi CD forum (it is free):
http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/start
and once in the "Start" page, scroll down and click on:
Gluten-Free Product Lists

We also have the list of companies that wont hide gluten.  What it means
is for example:  if there is "modified food starch" among their
ingredients, it wont be from wheat or a gluten source as if it were, they
would say:  "modified food starch from wheat", etc...
To access the list, once on the "Start" page, scroll down and click
on:  "Celiac & Forum FAQs "  Once there, scroll down in the left portion
of your screen and click on:  "companies that clearly list gluten [1] "

Regards,
Mireille.