From:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
GFPhillySwirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 22:57:13 -0500

PhillySwirl has gone Sugar-free! Our new, Sugar-Free
SwirlStix are NOW being test marketed at Sam's Clubs
across the country.

We take pride in listening to our customers, and
responding to their dietary needs.  You asked, and we
came up with another great product.  Please stop by
your local Sam's Club and pick-up a box, or two.  Your
support is needed to convince Sam's Club that
customers really want gluten-free (and sugar-free)
products.

For those with other food allergies, the NEW
SwirlStix, are also Peanut/Tree nut free, Dairy Free,
Egg free, and Soy Free.

Please feel free to contact me, if you have any
questions.

Alex Plotkin, owner/co-founder PhillySwirl
www.phillyswirl.com
(877) 379-4757