C-PALSY Archives

Cerebral Palsy List

C-PALSY@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:37:38 -0400
Heather,

I am one of the llist admins (as is Ken) and most of us are adults with CP; we
feel free to discuss anything and everything we want to discuss on this list,
and it's not limited to CP.  I think most of us think of this list as the
place to talk about anything without anyone being judgemental.

If you don't want to read a post, simply delete it.

Kat