From:
Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 09:57:31 -0500
On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 19:11:34 -0500, Kristina K. Carlton
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Thanks, any thoughts on white tea? I know it has more caffeine than green
>tea but it has to be better than coffee?

I drink white tea also for variety -- it has a floral flavor.  Why not
incorporate a variety of teas?  As for it being better than coffee in terms
of caffeine content -- true. But if you enjoy the taste of coffee, why not
just drink 1/2 cup rather than a full cup for the "kick" and a dose of
antioxidants   However, if you are truly caffeine sensitive, it may make
sense to wean yourself off of all forms of caffeine.  While I don't believe
the scare mongering of caffeineaphobes or coffeeaphobes,  I do believe that
cannot handle a lot of carbs -- but I eat some and know my limit.  My
husband easily thrives a much greater number of carbs.