From:
Michael Raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 11:39:00 -0400
Are many on this list grazers?  I find that I do better if I eat
substantial meals a day than if I try to graze.  I generally space my
meals out by atleast 4 hours.  Maybe I eat a snack if dinner is more
than 5 or 6 hours after lunch or if I have been exercising a lot and
I get hungry after dinner.  I find fuller meals (not gorging) more
satisfying.  I have had blood sugar problems in the past but I do
fine on three meals.